Translate

Friday 23 May 2014

ANOTHER 5 STAR REVIEW ON AMAZON!!!

What a perfect surprise!, May 23, 2014
By FSMeurinne "FSMeurinne" (USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Guilty Pleasures (The Food andFornication Fables) (Kindle Edition)

What an amazing story, I didn't know what to expect but believe me when I say it wasn't what I thought it would be at all. It truly surprised me.

I love how Lance went from no sex, no commitment, no nothing to well, Millie, I love her character she is just a regular girl that loves food, btw I hope to get some of those recipes they where just mouthwatering. The rest of the characters are also well built, the story flows perfectly and I just couldn't stop reading, each chapters showed a sexual secret from Lance and ended with Millie's diary, I love this parts.

It is a great story, hot, romantic, funny, well it has it all. I would definitely recommend it for anyone. I will also be looking forward for next installments of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment