Translate

Thursday 22 January 2015

A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

Made me a friend
A new friend
A face-friend
A purely
Non-corporeal
Intellectual friend.

We discussed
Hemmingway
And Miller
And how he
Enjoyed
The occasional
Thriller?

I was explaining
My passion
For Agatha
When he suddenly
Asked “What colour?”

Pardon? Says I;
“Colour…” he adds
“Black lace? Peach?
You know…
Your underpants…”

Bummer!
While I was being
Honest, open
Non-carnal
And frank,

Unbeknownst to me
My friend
Was having
A wank!


MC

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Manuela, the coincidence. Tell me, is this a true story? I'm laughing and crying with nervousness at the same time with your post. It happened to me something very similar at the very end of this week and i'm staying in panic. My friend who saw only laughed and I felt like running away. Peço desculpa se o inglês não está perfeito, esforcei-me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Paula...Falo Português! Alias vivo em Lisboa. É uma conjugação de uma serie de experiencias...Minha e de várias amigas, de várias nacionalidades.Em vês de fujir mais vale RIR!

      Delete