Translate

Thursday 6 August 2015

WOW!!!! GREAT Review from BDSM Book Reviews for DESIRE'S DETECTIVE! 5 out of 5 Paddles Rating!

This was one of the most fun reads I’ve experienced in a long time. The characters were an absolute delight and the storyline was great. The voice of the author(s) was refreshing and the humor worked in all the right spots. Now, this isn’t really BDSM per se, but there is some bondage and talk of anal play. I’ll tell you, even though I was reading this for a BDSM review site and there wasn’t much BDSM… I didn’t care. I was totally “into” the story and didn’t miss the BDSM aspect at all. The story is so interesting with the romance, mystery, and humor it is definitely worth the read. I’d be very interested in reading the next in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment